Media Response: A Bright Idea

10

Posted by Mrs. Wells | Posted in Critical Thinking, Media Response | Posted on 04/16/2013

During the last couple of weeks, we have been reading closely different texts to find solution clues. We have read to analyze how to identify the main problem in the text, how the character tried to solve it and the resolution to each of the problems.
Afeter reading about and watching this video, what kind of connections can you make?
What kind of character traits do all of these problem-solvers have in common?

Comments (10)

1~These characters have in common character traits like , empowered , clever , kind , smart , determined , encouraging , loving , brave , confident , helpful , caring , inspiring , creative.

2~I had a text to text connection becasue richard was smart like Ruby the character in Ruby’s wish,like Henry in ” Henry’s freedom box”.
THE END

1-The character traits of the problem solvers are that they are creative ; inspiring encouraging ;kind;confident; helpful;inspiring;caring.

2-I had a text to text conection because Richard was brave like the characters in freedom on the menu-the greensboro 4.

1-Some character traits are common and had to find a lot of solution to solve the problems but they didnt give up all of them were, determined, encouraging, smart, creative, confident, and caring.

2-I had a text to text connection because Richard was clever like Henry from Henry freedom box.

1- these characters have in commom nfident,encouraging,kind,loving
2-I had a text to text conection because richard was determined like The Greensboro four in freedom on the menu

character traits: Richard is empowered, helpful, determined, and brave just like Ruby.

These characters have in common character traits like , caring , smart , brave , kind , encouraging , determined , loving , empowerd , helpful , inspiring , confident , clever , creative.

I had a text to text connection because Richard was brave like Henry the character in Henry’s freedom box.
Another connection is that Richard is clever like the Greensboro 4.

1-I made text to text connection because Richard was determined like Henry’s in Henry’s freedom box.
2-problem soluers` are smerat,brave, creativel, detemined,

1-The charater traits I have in common is brave,smart,creative,determined.
2-I had a text to text conncetion because Richard was determined like Henry in Henry’s Freedom box.

1-I had a text to text connectiopn because Richard was brave like Henry in Henry’s freedom box.
2-problem-solvers are brave,smart,determined and creativel.

1-I had a text to text connection because Richard was brave and determine like Henry in henry freedom box.
2-problem solvers are brave smart, determine creative.

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar